Monday, July 9, 2012

Am I a blogger now?

I sometimes can find myself lost in other people's worlds through this concept of blogging. You can find advice, creative ideas, and all around funny and intriguing stories of peoples lives, thoughts and ideas. I am not one of these people or am I now? The concept of blogging is hard to wrap my brain around, is this my own online journal for me to look back on and reminisce about these times or is it a place where others will come seeking advice or a good laugh. Either which way I don't know and don't care. My life is changing fast and I have decide this will be a good place to document it. Read this or not it is truly for me. I wonder if I will find myself bring out my old school poetic self that used to be a very strong part of who I once was or will I just be a person applying thoughts on paper... oops I'm sorry.. a computer screen hoping to find a release or my own answers into my questions. In reality I think this will just be a place to dump all the words I never say out loud and will consequently come off as jabbering. Tomato-TOmAto. This is what it is ... watcha gonna do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment