Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Time flys but I am still standing here

Today is Nov. 20th, 2012 and the year is coming to a close! What a overwhelming, fantastic, crazy year it has been.
I living in a place/state I do not normally care to live, but oddly enough my journey in life has taken me to this destination. It is not a place I see my family living for the life or really even staying in for over five years, but it is where I am at now and I adapt. I experienced my first true fall/autumn in so many years I can't even remember when I saw a leaf fall from a tree! Some wouldn't even consider this a true state for seasons, but for me Florida is a far cry from any seasons.
It was wonderful seeing colors explode in front of the blue clear sky. The colors of crimson red and rusty orange, and citric yellow would fall to the pavement, and the tires of cars would crush the color into every crack and crevices like a shoe crushes a crayon into the carpet, painting the pavement a beautiful blend of autumn colors. I watched the leaves fall from the trees and a gust of wind pick them up and spin then across the horizon and it was as if the leaves were dancing with each other spinning to the unheard music! It has been a wonderful way to watch the seasons transition. Now the leaves are almost gone and the wind it creating a bone chilling coldness. And meanwhile, time keeps flying by while I am standing here.
I've watched my son change from a baby to toddler in this time, I have heard his first words over and over, and they fill me with pride and joy. He keeps me standing here in awe!!! of his accomplishments and small defeats while still standing tall and ready learn. He is the reason time seems to fly by all the while I stand here watching. He is remarkable!
I for the first time feel more complete with my husband and my son than even imaginable. I am full of love for these two who make life sooooo worth living.
I am enamored by the love and attraction for my husband, that after all the years I still get a tingle in my stomach for him . I can't believe that it's even possible how much more handsome he continues to get! I have what I want in life right in this perfect little moment there is not much more I could ask for ... except for my a little girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment